About 1C: GRM service
With the help of ready-made infrastructure solutions, MCS, in partnership with 1C Firm, provides an opportunity to quickly connect the entire range of cloud solutions for your business: from cloud infrastructure to end applications that support the business.
1C: GRM ("Ready Workplace") is a convenient and intuitive interface through which you can connect and deploy the infrastructure in a couple of clicks, as well as receive qualified support.
Service "1C: Ready Workplace" allows you to rent popular software products from 1C:
- 1c accounting
- 1C: Salary and Human Resources
- 1C: Management of our company
The service is a remote user access to selected 1C programs deployed in the cloud infrastructure through a browser.
Working with a ready-made 1C application has advantages over deploying your own server and setting up software:
- Fast access. The work is carried out through a web browser, where the application is accessed from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Free trial period . The ability to test the service and evaluate its functionality.
- Flexible payment. Payment on a monthly basis, according to the rental model, allows you to significantly save the budget, where all costs are transparent and can be regulated.
- Improvements on demand. There is no need to hire IT specialists to configure and maintain the application. You can get advice or order revision by contacting the timing support service .
- Security . The application infrastructure is based on the MCS fault-tolerant services platform, where virtual machines provide reliable storage and processing of 1C applications.
Who benefits from 1C: timing
Renting a cloud solution based on 1C products and MCS services is suitable for:
- Private accountants
- Outsourced accounting companies
- For entrepreneurs
- Small business
It becomes easy to combine the work of the company's employees and the accountant in a single information space. There is no need to set up a complex exchange of peripheral bases and purchase several user licenses. You can remotely access the information you need from a tablet or smartphone.
The cloud service reduces the initial IT costs, because as your business expands, you can connect additional working licenses.
Depending on the number of required licenses, the application can be created in file or client-server mode:
- File mode : recommended for infobases in which up to 5 users are supposed to work simultaneously (simultaneous connection sessions). For the file infobase, up to 30 GB of total data volume is provided, including 5 GB for the working infobase and 25 GB for all its backups.
- Client-server mode : this type of operation is recommended for "heavy" infobases, as well as for infobases in which the simultaneous operation of 6 to 50 users (connection sessions). For a client-server database, no more than 60 GB of total data is provided, including 10 GB for a working infobase and 50 GB for its backups.
Simultaneous work with 1C: Timing applications is limited to 5 users who can connect remotely.
For 1C: GRM applications, there are physical limitations of database tables, the total volume of which should not exceed 12GB of data, and one table cannot be more than 4GB. If this volume is exceeded, MCS cannot guarantee the reliability and fault tolerance of the 1C: GRM application service.
The 1C GRM service can back up the application and its data, providing the ability to restore configuration and data upon request:
- Automatic backups are performed at night with a frequency of 1 day on weekdays.
- Manual backup is performed upon request to the technical support of 1C timing .
The maximum storage depth for backups is 7 units, provided that the total database size does not exceed the quota for storing backups.
The 1C: GRM service is supported by technical experts under an agreement with a partner of 1C Firm.
1C: GRM support conditions include an extended list of features:
- Consultation on the operation of 1C software products
- Consultation on the operation of the infrastructure of the 1C: GRM solution
- Solving application problems
- Recommendations for optimal interaction with the service
- Updating application versions and configurations
- Application customization for individual needs
Support is provided on weekdays, from 09:00 to 18:00 Moscow time (UTC + 3). The first response time for requests for application errors is 2 hours, for other requests - 1 business day.