Restoring access to your personal account
- Two-factor authentication is disabled:
Use the login form on the main page. Click the “Reset Password” button and follow the steps in the step-by-step wizard. The link to password recovery to your personal account will come to the email specified as a login in MCS services.
- Two-factor authentication is installed:
When two-factor authentication is installed, access to your personal account can only be restored through the backup codes specified during the installation of two-factor authentication.
Restoring access to the virtual machine
- If you have access to the key pair
If the following conditions match:
- You still have access to the key pair file created or specified when creating the virtual machine
- Virtual machine was created in a private network
- DHCP was enable on the private network
then you have the option to decrypt a password. Read about it in the article “How to get and decrypt a password for Windows?”
- If there is no key pair
Unfortunately, in this case, restoring access to the virtual machine isn’t possible.