You can enable two-factor authentication (2FA) in VK Cloud to enhance account security.
After enabling 2FA, each time you log in to your personal account, you will need to enter a one-time 6-digit code from the authentication application.
Install one of the applications for generating one-time codes:
Go to VK Cloud personal account.
Click on the username in the header of the page and go to the 2FA activation page in one of the ways:SecurityAccount settings
Select Security from the drop-down list. A page with a QR code will open.
Scan the code using the selected application to generate one-time codes.
Enter the code generated by the application in the field Code from application.
Enter your account password in the field Account password.
Click the Enable.
Two-factor authentication will be enabled for your account. A list of backup codes will be displayed with which you can log in to your personal account if the authentication application is unavailable.
- Go to VK Cloud personal account.
- Click on the username in the header of the page and select Account settings.
- On the Security click the Disable security.
- Enter the password from your account and the code from the authentication application.
- Click the Turn off button.